From the Alerts section of System Overview, do one of the following:
Option Description View all alerts first
- Tap View total number of alerts in the last time period to display all alerts generated in that time period.
- Tap above the table and select the severity level.
View critical or high severity alerts Tap Critical or High to display a list of alerts of those severity levels.
Tap the row in the table for the alert you want to see.
The alert details for an alert displays details about the selected alert and displays the following:
- General: Alert type, severity, source, timestamp, resulting action, and alert criteria.
- Properties : Alert properties and their associated values. For metric descriptions, see Alerts.
- Messages: Any messages issued.