You can set the length of time used to calculate the statistics shown in the Today's Statistics view. The settings are reflected in the column headings. The Sampling Interval applies to all metrics selected for display.
- Click in the portlet frame and select Settings.
- Click the Sampling Interval tab.
- Enter the number of hours (up to 999) for Statistics will be sampled during the last X hours.
Enter the since sampling interval (up to 48 hours) as follows:
- Select the time of day that begins the interval.
- Select Today or Yesterday from the list.
- Enter a value for the comparison period (up to 999 weeks) for Statistics will be compared to the same period X weeks ago.
- Click OK.