- Edit or create a ruleset.
- From the ruleset toolbar, click States.
- Next to Unplanned Events, click .
- Next to Available Events, click .
- Select Workload Event.
- Enter a name.
- [Optional] Enter a description.
Under Configure Event Trigger, do the following:
- Select a Workload.
- Select a Workload Event Type from the list.
Define a threshold for the workload event type.
Maximum and minimum limits must be positive integers.
- [Optional] Select a qualification option to prevent very short incidents from triggering an event.
[Optional] Under Configure Notifications, enable any of the following options for the start or the end of the event:
Notification Description Send Alert Specifies the action to trigger. Run Program Specifies the Alerts registered programs to trigger. Post to QTable The string you enter is posted to the QTable.
- Click OK.
[Optional] Drag the event under a specific health condition.
When the event occurs, it triggers the health condition.
- Click Close.
- Click Save.