You can delete Teradata Viewpoint user accounts.
From the Users view, do one of the following:
A confirmation message appears.
Option Description To delete one user
- Browse the list of users or enter text to find the user.
- Click on the row you want to delete and select Delete.
To delete multiple users
- Click the Table Actions list and select Delete User.
- Select one or more check boxes next to the users you want to delete and click Next.
- Enter your admin password to authorize the changes.
- Click Delete. The user account is deleted. The user no longer appears in the Users view.