The Cylinder Allocation by Temperature and Grade view displays the current relationships among data temperature, storage grade, and space type. Change the display of the matrix and the Space Types by Cylinder Percentage table to see allocation metrics for a specific combination of temperature, grade, or space.
The percent values that are displayed in the matrix for this view indicate the percentage of the total of non-allocated space of the selected cylinder type.
- From the toolbar, click .
- Select a cylinder allocation space type from the list above the matrix to display a space type in the matrix and in the space-types table.
To filter the data shown in the space-types table, do one of the following:
- Click a row button (Hot, Warm, or Cold) in the matrix to filter the space-types table by data temperature allocation.
- Click a column button (Slow, Medium, or Fast) in the bottom row of the matrix to filter the space-types table by storage grade.
- Click any cell in the matrix to filter the space-types table by a temperature-grade combination.
Select a temperature, grade, or temperature-grade combination from the list above the space-types table to filter space types by temperature, grade, or a temperature-grad combination.