You can search for users and assign them to a role.
If auto-provisioning is in use, a default role is automatically assigned to new users the first time they log in. User is generally the default assignment.
- From the Roles Manager view, select a role from the list.
- Click the Users tab.
[Optional] Search for a user:
- Select a filter from the list.
- Enter the search criteria in the contains field.
- Click Find. The Available Users list displays only users meeting the search criteria.
- Select one or more users from the left pane. Press Ctrl while selecting additional names to select multiple users.
- Click .
- Click Apply.