You can classify filters, throttles, workloads, or sessions for utilities such as FastLoad or MultiLoad.
Do one of the following:
- From the ruleset toolbar, click Filters, Throttles, or Workloads.
- From the Sessions tab, click Utility Limits or Utility Sessions.
- Select an item or create one.
- Click the Classification tab.
- Select a utility criteria or add one.
- Select any combination of FastLoad, FastExport, Backup Utilities, and MultiLoad utilities. Select a specific implementation of a utility, such as JDBC FastLoad or Archive/Restore (ARC).
- Click OK.