You can move an object to a new position in a list of actions for a workflow.
Objects are moved based on their group number and order within the group. Change the object order to move the object sooner or later than specified after the analysis.
- From the Object Workflows tab, select a workflow.
- In the Move section, click list of actions.
Do one of the following to select objects to reorder:
Option Description Single object
- Click next to an object and select Change Object Order.
- From the Target Group list, select a new target group.
- From the Group position list, select a new position.
- Click Save.
- From the More options list, select Change Object Order.
- Select the objects.
- Click Change Order.