The state filter bar allows you to display specific states in the view.
The state filter buttons provide a count of nodes in each state. When you click a state in the state filter bar, only nodes in the selected state appear in the summary table.
For Teradata Aster systems, these states are available:
- Total nodes on the selected system
- Nodes that are online and available for work
- Nodes that are not participating in the nCluster
- Nodes that are ready to be incorporated in the nCluster and able to host a virtual worker
- Nodes that contain copies of virtual worker data and that can be made active with a rebalance operation
For Teradata Hadoop systems, these states are available:
- Total nodes on the selected Teradata Hadoop system
- Master Node
- Nodes not running a datanode component
- Data Node
- Nodes running a datanode component