A system-level bypass is a collection of users, accounts, and profiles that are not filtered or throttled at the system level. The dbc and tdwm usernames are listed automatically and cannot be changed, renamed, or removed.
Enabling the Dictionary data collector in the Monitored Systems portlet makes sure the lists of usernames in the Bypass tab is current.
- Edit or create a ruleset.
- From the ruleset toolbar, click General.
- Click the Bypass tab.
- Select a Source Type from the list to exclude it from system-level filters and throttles.
- [Optional] Enter a filter string in the Filter box to limit your choices.
- Select a source from the list or select multiple sources by using Ctrl or Shift.
- Click to add your selections to the bypass list.
- [Optional] Repeat steps 4 through 7 to add sources to the bypass list.
- [Optional] In the bypass list, click to include it in system-level filters and throttles.
- Click Save.