In SLES 11, you can set limits and reserves for each planned environment.
- Edit or create a ruleset.
- From the ruleset toolbar, click General.
- Click the Limits/Reserves tab (TASM, Advanced Tier License for Teradata IntelliFlex, and Advanced Tier License for EDW) or Reserves tab (IWM).
- Select a planned environment.
- Define limits on CPU Utilization and I/O for the planned environment. This feature is not available on IWM systems, Teradata IntelliBase, or Appliance.
- Define tactical reserves for tactical workloads in the planned environment.
- Click Save.