Add state-specific settings to existing filters or when creating a filter.
You can override the default by enabling or disabling the filter on a per-state basis. For example, you may want to leave a filter enabled under all circumstances except when a specific state occurs.
- Edit or create a ruleset.
- From the ruleset toolbar, click Filters.
- Select a filter or create one.
- Click the State Specific Settings tab.
- Next to a state, click .
- Select Create State Specific Settings.
- Select Filter is Enabled or Filter is Disabled.
- Click OK. Your selection is applied to each cell having that state, and overrides the settings specified in Default Settings.
- [Optional] Change the default setting by selecting Filter is Enabled or Filter is Disabled.
- Click Save.