You can investigate the details of a data collector that is disabled or functioning with errors.
From the Systems list, click the system that has one of the following icons:
Icon Description Error Appears next to a system name or data collector name when one of these errors has been detected:
- Processing exception
- Incorrect Teradata system privileges
- Configuration errors, such as an incorrect password
- Teradata system is offline
Disabled Appears next to a system name or data collector name if it is currently disabled.
- From the Setup list, click Data Collectors. The Data Collectors list refreshes the condition of each collector, identifying collectors that are disabled or have errors.
Do one of the following:
- Click next to the collector name of the log you want to view.
- Click next to the name of the collector you want to enable.