Planned environments are used to reallocate system resources during scheduled times. Planned environments are triggered when at least one associated planned event occurs. The default planned environment is Always and it cannot be deleted or moved. The order of precedence is from lowest to highest, reading from left to right. The planned environment with the highest precedence is activated if multiple planned events are active at the same time.
- Edit or create a ruleset.
- From the ruleset toolbar, click States.
- Next to Planned Environments, click . A planned environment is added with the default name newEnv.
- Next to the planned environment, click .
- Enter a name.
- Click outside the name.
- If multiple planned environments exist, click a planned environment name and drag the name to the left or right in the list to change the order of precedence.
- [Optional] Next to the environment name, click to delete a planned environment. You cannot delete the Always environment.
- Click Save.