Watch an end-to-end example of how users or administrators can create a script that visualizes relationship data in a Sankey diagram.
The video is based on AppCenter running in Chrome on a Windows system.
For more information about creating scripts, see Creating Scripts.
Here are the steps included in the video:
- In the Develop work environment, name and create an SQL script.
- Change the script icon color and image.
- Upload a file containing SQL script code.
- Configure the script user options. Options include selecting a default system, which you can change later, and adding a visualization.
- Describe the script and add a filtering tag to make it easier to find.
- Set permissions for the script. Permissions allow you to choose who can access the script and manage it. Managing includes the ability to change the script and add other users.
- Run the script from the Develop environment. You can keep the default system or select another one. You can schedule when the script should run (once or on a schedule), and name and describe the job (query results).
- View the job results. You can change the results label at this point.
- Explore the details of the visualization, such as the Sankey diagram in the sample video.
- If you want to share the job results, specify which users can see them.