When you run a job, AppCenter queries data from a Teradata Vantage, Teradata Database, Aster Database, Hive, or Presto system. The root user must first create a system that you specify when running a job for this script.
When required settings are completed, you can run a job. You can run a job for a script as many times as needed; the jobs can run concurrently, each with its own results.
If an email account is configured, AppCenter sends you notification about job status.
- Select , then select the script.
Select RUN, then complete the settings with the following considerations:
Setting Considerations System
- If the administrator assigned a service account to this script, AppCenter automatically selects the Use service account with default system option and you do not need to enter credentials.
- If the administrator did not assign a service account to this script, enter the system credentials, then click CONTINUE.
- If you did not add parameters when you uploaded the script, skip this section.
- AppCenter supports multibyte characters in job parameter names and values.
- If you added required parameters when you uploaded the script, select the associated settings.
- If you added optional parameters when you uploaded this script, select the associated settings or clear the parameters.
- If you select a schedule and run the job, you cannot change the schedule options later.
- AppCenter shows selected schedule options in Execution History.
Title and description (Optional)
- Title and description are optional.
- You can include both a title and description, only a title, or only a description.
- [Optional] For job execution status, including any job parameters used, error messages, and links to results where applicable, select Execution History.