For more information about Teradata Access Module for S3, see Teradata® Tools and Utilities Access Module Reference, B035-2425.
- Open a command prompt.
- Create the $HOME/.aws directory.
- Create the config file and the credentials File under $HOME/.aws directory.
- Change directory to TTU_install_directory/sample/validate.
Run the command /validate.sh
S3ObjectName where the following is true:
- S3BucketName is the S3 bucket name.
- S3DirectoryName is the folder name which will be created under S3 bucket to store the S3 object.
- S3ObjectName is the S3 object name.