For more information about Teradata Access Module for Google Cloud Storage (GCS), see Teradata® Tools and Utilities Access Module Reference, B035-2425.
- Open a command prompt.
- Create the $HOME/.gcs directory.
- Create the credentials file under $HOME/.gcs directory.
- Change directory to TTU_install_directory/sample/validate.
Run the command /gcsaxsmod_validate.sh
ModulePath where the following is true:
- BucketName is the GCS bucket name.
- PrefixName is the folder name which will be created under GCS bucket to store the object.
- ObjectName is the GCS object name.
- ModulePath is the full path and library name of the GCS access module library (most likely TTU_install_directory/lib64).