Although all users can view system problems, Service Users and Administrators can do the following in the System Problems view in the Web Client:
- Clear system problems.
- Add or delete comments.
- Comments can be added to share information with other Server Management users, such as maintenance activities that contributed to or resolved a system problem or diagnosis, or remediation steps that may have been attempted. Comments added to a system problem also update a related incident in the Teradata backend systems, such as MyWork.
- Deleting comments only deletes them from the local system and does not update the service incident.
- View events and problem history.
- Download support data in a data bundle file.
- View system problem history.