When you start the Java Client, it builds a Tree View that displays system components in a hierarchical directory structure based on your system configuration. The Tree View begins at the system level and branches downward to the subcomponent level.
- Selecting Systems in the Tree View
- SMWeb supports multiple systems in one Server Management domain. Every system must have a unique System Name. The System list at the top of the Tree View allows you to specify which system to display in the Tree View. Select All to display all components in the Server Management domain. In the Java Client, the System list will only display those systems where a plugin has been configured. In the Web Client, all System Names will be displayed, whether or not a plugin is available for that system.
- Hiding Chassis with a Normal Status
- From the Tree View, verify that the status of all chassis in the system are operating normally by checking Hide normal chassis status.
- Refreshing and Rescanning the Tree View
- The Tree View is automatically updated. In the rare instance the Tree View does not reflect the current list of components or their operational states, you can refresh or rescan the system.
Thecommand updates the Tree View for the selected components. If the Tree View still seems to be inaccurate after a refresh, select to redo the component discovery and update the view.