Before deleting a workload, go to Cleaning Up a QCD and perform steps 1 through 3.
- From the Cleanup QCD dialog box, click Workloads.
The Select Workload to Delete dialog box appears.
In the Workload box, do one of the following:
- Click the arrow to select a workload to delete.
- Select a workload to delete from a list of all available workloads by clicking then selecting a workload.
- Click Browse QCD. The queries related to the selected workload appear under Execution Plan(s).
- [Optional] To delete the execution plans associated with the workload in addition to the workload itself, select the Delete Plans check box.
[Optional] If recommendations exist on a particular workload, click View Recommendations to display the View Recommendations dialog box and additional information.
For more information about this dialog box, see Exporting Workloads.
[Optional] To see complete statement text:
- Select a statement.
The Workload Statements dialog box appears.
- Select a statement to view. The Statement Text box displays the full text.
- Click OK to close the Workload Statement dialog box.
A message appears indicating the status of the cleanup process.To stop the delete action immediately, click Abort. A message appears indicating the delete action has been canceled.
- Click Cancel to close the Select Workload to Delete dialog box and return to the Cleanup QCD dialog box.