Use shortcut menus to access routine functions that appear in most dialog boxes. The options available on a shortcut menu are specific to the active window.
- Copy (copy selected data to the Clipboard)
- Find (find items on a spreadsheet)
- Hide/Show (hide or show specific columns or all columns in a spreadsheet)
- Select All (select all rows in a spreadsheet)
- Clear All (clear all rows in a spreadsheet)
- Save As (save tables as text files [.txt] or Excel files [.xls])
- Print (print spreadsheets)
For example, right-click on a row heading or pane to access a shortcut menu. If Hide/Show Columns is selected, the Column List dialog box appears. Use the Column List dialog box to choose which columns to hide or show or to restore the default column display.