The Statistics Details Settings dialog box appears.
Set the following options:
Option Description Select Type
- Summary Stats: The summary of the statistics on the selected tables.
- Equal Height: Specifies equal heights statistics.
- High Biased: Specifies high biased column statistics.
Interval Range Set the minimum and maximum range of intervals in the frequency distribution for the column or index. Select Series: Mode Frequency Check to display the number of rows in the interval that have a modal value for the column or index. Select Series: Total Rows Check to display the total number of rows in the table. Select Series: Unique Values Check to show the unique values for the column on which statistics were collected. Select Series: Max Value Check to show the highest value for the specified column or index in the specified table. Select Series: Mode Value Check to show the most frequently occurring value or values for the column or index in the specified table. Source
- Fields: Select from the list of fields on which the statistics are available.
- Columns: Select the columns that contain the index.
- Click OK.