To change connectivity type after connecting to a Teradata Database, follow this procedure.
If the connectivity type is changed while an execution plan is open, a message appears with a warning that information about the plan will be lost and an option to continue.
- Click The .Options dialog box appears.
- Click the Teradata Database Connectivity tab.
- Click Specify Connection type (CLIv2/ODBC). The Teradata Database Connectivity dialog box appears.
- Select ODBC or CLIv2.
- Click OK. A message appears providing the option to terminate the connection.
- Click Yes. The connection is terminated. Clicking No retains the current connection and returns to the Teradata Database Connectivity dialog box.