- Only the text in the cells that is visible on screen is printed.
- Hidden columns are not printed.
- Print preview is not available for textual compare reports.
Generate a report comparing execution plans before printing. See Comparing Execution Plans Textually.
- Click . The Print dialog box appears.
Under Print Options, do one of the following:
Select Complete Information to print all textual compare reports for all windows currently open.
Select one or more check boxes to print reports with specific attributes.
For example, to print only cost reports, select Cost. The options selected apply only to open textual compare windows.
To set page orientation, do one of the following:
- To automatically determine the page orientation (landscape or portrait), select Smart Print.Any page orientation settings set previously in the Properties dialog box are ignored.
- To set the page orientation manually:
- Clear Smart Print.
- Click Properties.
- From the Properties dialog box, set the page orientation.
- Click OK to close the Properties dialog box.
- To automatically determine the page orientation (landscape or portrait), select Smart Print.