- -logmech logon_mechanism
- Teradata Logon mechanism ,which determines the connection's authentication and encryption capabilities (either TD2 (default) or LDAP).
- -logdata log_data
- Specifies additional data needed by a logon mechanism.
- -l logon_string
- Database logon string, where the format of logon_string is: Database/User,Password
- -f data_source_name
- File or directory with data files. Supports the following input file formats:
- ESRI Shapefiles
- MapInfo data sets in native TAB format
- U.S. Census Bureau TIGER/Line files
- -a_srs coordinate_system
- Coordinate system for imported geospatial data.
Note that no transform is performed; the SRID of the GeoSpatial field is set to the value of this parameter. Default is NAD83.
- -BSIZE rows_in_batch
- Number of bytes of data in a batch inserts.
If not present, 30000000 bytes of data are in a batch insert.
- -c char_mapping
- Text file containing a mapping of illegal characters found in data source to legal characters for the database. The file should contain one entry per line in the form:
illegal_character => legal_characterRelative / exact path of file should be char_mapping.
- Example: Character Map File
$ => S
" " => ""
- -FLOAD load_type
- Specifies FastLoad used while logging to database or not.
0 = FastLoad off; FastLoad not used while logging to database.
1 = FastLoad on; FastLoad is used while logging to database.
2= FastLoad on, FastLoad used and logging option turned on.
- -k keyword_map_file
- Text file containing a mapping of illegal keywords found in data source to legal keywords for the database. The file should contain one entry per line in the form:
illegal_keyword => legal_keywordRelative / exact path of file should be keyword_mapping.
- Example: Keyword Map File
FILE => _FILE
PRIVATE => _PRIVATE
PRECISION => _PRECISION
table => _table
select => _select
RTSQ => _myRTSQ
- if present, tables created will be MULTISET; if NOT, tables will be SET.
- -p primary_index_file
- Text file containing a mapping of user-defined primary indexes for a certain layer. The file should contain one entry per line in the form:
layer_name => primary_indexRelative / exact path of file should be primary_index_mapping.
- Example: Primary Index File
landmarks => MODULE,LAND
AltName => TLID,RTSQ
- -s database_name
- Database name where the data will be imported to
- -CSET charset_name
- Specifies the client character set while logging onto the database.
If this parameter is not present, the default character set is assumed (ASCII for N/W clients).Applicable values are UTF8.
Geospatial renames the column name as POINT for point type geometry and GEOM for all other types of geometry if it does not receive a column name from the GDAL layer during import.