- Hinged, vented, and locking front and rear doors
- Removable side panels (removed on side-by-side cabinet configurations)
- Front side (left and right) stabilizers for single, standalone cabinets (required)
- Side cutouts at the rear of the cabinet for inter-cabinet cabling
- EIA rails labeled with U space numbers, 1 to 42, from bottom to top.
|Cabinet frame||204.5 cm (80.5 in.)||61 cm (24 in.)||119.4 cm (47 in.)|
|+ side stabilizers||+ 0||+ 35.5 cm (14 in.) each side||+ 22.9 cm (9 in.)|
|+ front door||+ 0||+ 0||+ 5 cm (2 in.)|
|+ side panels||+ 0||+ 0.4 cm (0.15 in.)||+ 0|
|Interior||42U [1U = 4.45 cm (1.75 in.)]; 186.7 cm (73.5 in.)||45.1 cm (17.75 in.)||73.8 cm (29.0 in.)|
If a raised floor is used as a cold air delivery plenum, Teradata recommends that the raised floor height be greater than 61 cm (24 in.).
Recommended ceiling height of 10 feet prevents warm air that is exhausted at the rear of the cabinets from being trapped in the area above the cabinets, and from being recirculated back into the inlets of the hardware equipment.
Cabinet weight is 172.4 kg (380 lb) unpopulated; load limit 725.7 kg (1600 lb).