After deploying a Viewpoint VM, test if the deployment was successful by adding portlets, confirming data displays, and confirming the system is healthy.
- Log in to the Teradata Viewpoint portal.
- Click Add Content.
- Select the System Health, Node Resources, and the Query Monitor portlets, and click Add.
- Confirm each of the portlets display data. It may take a few minutes for the data collectors to provide the data that displays in the portlets.
- Confirm the System Health portlet displays green to indicate the system is healthy and the deployment was successful.
- If Viewpoint does not respond, ensure you have the correct IP address and, if so, access the server through SSH.
If you cannot access the server, see the appropriate Knowledge Article.
For more information, log in to https://access.teradata.com and search for
- Teradata Database single-node systems: Knowledge Article KAC13A25E
- Teradata Database MPP systems: Knowledge Article KAC13D39E