Return to Server Management Client and, in the FRU Replace window, click OK.
The software checks the operational state of the new power supply.If any problems are encountered, notify Teradata Customer Support. Use a contact method that is in accordance with your service contract. If your system is not set up with Automatic Incident Creation (AIC), log on to https://access.teradata.com and initiate or update an incident. If your system is set up with AIC, close the maintenance window and add a comment.
Add a comment to the summary alert:
- In the Server Management Client window, select the Summary Alerts tab. A list of summary alerts appears.
- Locate the appropriate summary alert.
- On the right side, click the three-bar icon.
- Select Add Comment. The Comments window appears.
- You must add entries in both the Author and the Comment box.
- Click Submit. The comment is attached to the summary alert.
Clear the summary alert:
- In the Summary Alerts tab, select the alert containing the corresponding failed drive. The synopsis indicates a failed drive (similar to the following): A Node Drive Failure has been detected in SMP.x.x.x.x
- In the Summary Alerts tab, select .
- At the confirmation prompt, click Yes. The status of the alert group changes from Active to Cleared (has checkmark). Clearing an alert group removes it from the list of problem scenarios being monitored.
Close the Maintenance Window:
- In the Server Management Client window, click the Overview tab.
- In the Maintenance Window on the right side of the column, click the trash can icon.
- In the End Maintenance Window, click End.
- In the Information window, click OK.