In-Cabinet Server Management Network Topology: IntelliBase 1.0 - IntelliFlex Platforms
Teradata® Hardware Product Guide
- BAR Managed Servers
- IntelliBase Platforms
- IntelliFlex Platforms
- December 2018
- Product Guide
- Each VMS hosts a CMIC VM. The CMIC VM runs the Server Management software.
- Every cabinet contains a primary and a secondary Server Management Ethernet switch.
- The CMIC VM hosted by the VMS interfaces with the chassis in its cabinet through the Ethernet switches.
- Each managed chassis connects to the primary Ethernet switch in its cabinet. Each chassis having a second available Ethernet port connects to the secondary Ethernet switch in its cabinet.
- Server Management port numbering is shown in all cabinet build graphics.