- Added new topics:
- Updated the supported releases
- Updated references to product offering names on the AWS Marketplace from Teradata Database to Teradata Vantage
- Added link to Teradata HTML documentation
- Added the Custom Tags option to the Planning Worksheet
- For all supported m4 instance types, increased the AMP count to 24 and storage configuration to 24 x (209 GB to 3 TB).
- Changed the total node storage to a maximum of 72 TB per node for EBS instance types when deploying a Teradata ecosystem.
- Added ability to add hot standby nodes.
- Added ability to connect to a mainframe to allow data transfer between your mainframe and the Teradata Database in the public cloud.
- Added a notice not to manually attach EBS volumes to your instance as they are automatically attached at the time the instance is deployed.
- Changed feature names to conform to industry standards:
Fold to scale in
Unfold to scale out