The details view displays information about the selected job. This view can be accessed by clicking a job in the summary view or in the history view.
- Job Type
- Job Category
- Run Job allows you to manually start a job.
- View Job History provides a view of previous runs of this job.
- Job Information
- Status - The status of the job.
- Start time - The time the job started running.
- Stop time - The time that the job stopped running.
- Duration - The amount of time the job took to run.
- Total row count - The number of rows collected in the reporting database across all tables as a part of this job.
- Filters allow you to change displayed data by showing only rows that match your filter criteria.
- Table Actions
- Clear Filters removes any content in the filter boxes.
- Configure Columns allows you to choose the columns to display.
- Export creates a .csv file containing all available data. If filters are used, only filtered data is exported.
For more information, see Summary Table Controls.
- Summary Table
- Displays information about each table loaded in the job.
- The Table Details tab displays information about each table loaded in the job, including its start time, duration, status, and row count.
- The SQL Log tab displays the list of SQL statements that were executed for that job. You can click a row to display details about the SQL statement execution.