You can delete Teradata Viewpoint user accounts.
From the Users view, do one of the following:
A confirmation message appears.
Option Description To delete one user
- Browse the list of users or enter text to find the user.
- Click on the row you want to delete and select Delete.
To delete multiple users
- Click the Table Actions menu and select Delete.
- Select one or more check boxes next to the users you want to delete and click Next.
- Click Delete. The user account is deleted.
The user no longer appears in the Users view.