The Query Spotlight view displays summary information about the completed queries so you can monitor and locate issues.
- System Selection
- Shows the name of the system currently selected and allows you to select a different system.
- Time Selection
- Shows the time frame of the information displayed in the summary table and allows you to select a different time frame.
- Displays data by showing only rows that match your filter criteria. Click the column headers to sort data in ascending or descending order.
- Summary Table
- Displays summary information about each query. The current view is configured in the Configure Columns dialog box and Settings view. Click on a row in the table to see details.
- Table Actions
- Clear Filters removes any content in the filter boxes.
- Configure Columns allows you to choose the columns to display and set thresholds.
Export creates a .csv file containing all available data. If filters are used, only filtered data is exported.
For more information, see Summary Table Controls.