The Query Log view displays the following information:
- System Selection
- Shows the name of the system currently selected and allows you to select a different system.
- Date Selector
- Shows the date of the information displayed in the Applications and Users counts and the summary table of logged and suspect queries, and allows you to select a different date.
- Applications Count
- Shows the number of applications that submitted queries on the selected date.
- Users Count
- Shows the number of users who submitted queries on the selected date.
- Bar Chart
- Displays a visual representation of the numbers of queries that fall into each category for the selected metric. When you mouse over each bar, a balloon displays the actual number of queries the bar represents.
- Trend Chart
- Displays a visual representation of the magnitude of the selected metric over the selected time period. When you mouse over any point on the trend line, a balloon displays the actual magnitude of the selected metric on that date.
- Teradata System Version Change
- If selected, displays a vertical orange line in the trend chart indicating the date of a change in the version of a Teradata system.
- Ruleset Change
- If selected, displays a vertical blue line in the trend chart indicating the date of a change in the active ruleset for the system.
- Summary Table
- Displays logged and suspect queries for the selected date.
- Filters allow you to change displayed data by showing only rows that match your filter criteria. You can also sort on the column headers to find the details you want.
- Table Actions
- Clear Filters removes any content in the filter boxes.
- Configure Columns allows you to select, lock, and order the displayed columns.
Export creates a .csv file containing all available data up to one million rows. If more than one million rows of data are available, then use the filters to display the data you want before exporting it.
For more information, see Summary Table Controls.