For Teradata Database systems, you can change the workload of a query or session to allow higher priority workloads to run or to balance workload resources.
This menu item is only available when workloads are enabled and the system being monitored supports this feature.
- Click the row of the query you want to change.
- Click to the right of the session number and select Change Workload.
- Log in to Teradata Database, if prompted.
- Select a different workload from the list and click Next.
- Click Next to confirm your selection.
- Click OK.