The Workload details view helps you analyze individual workloads.
Time Frame Buttons
- Cumulative: Displays aggregated workload values for the selected sampling time frame.
- Snapshot: Displays current workload values.
- Trends: Displays sparkline graphs for the workload, using the trend interval set in Settings.
- State Matrix: Shows the changes in state, planned environment, or health condition during the cumulative sampling time frame. In SLES 11, you can click it to see details about the current state and previous states.
- In SLES 10, the enforcement priority (EP) and allocation group (AG) are listed.
- In SLES 11, the virtual partition, tier/access level, and workload are listed.
- Sampling Time Frame Control
- Filters the system information for the selected sampling time frame.
- Request Status Icons
- Shows the number of requests processed at each step, including at system filters and throttles. You can click the values associated with these icons to see more detail.
Following is an example Workload details view that you can see in SLES 11.