You can enable access and select permissions for web services by system and role.
Web services must also be enabled in Portlet Library.
- From the Roles Manager view, select a role from the list.
- Click the Web Services tab.
- Select the check box to the left of the web service name to enable the web service.
- Click for the web service you want to set permissions.
Select the permissions you want to grant to the selected role for each available system by doing any of the following:
Depending on your role, some or none of the following choices may be available.
- Select the system type from the menu.
- Select the Select all check box to select or clear all permissions for that particular system.
- Click the permission name to select or clear that particular permission for all systems.
- Select a check box to select or clear a single permission for a single system.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply.