The Historical Cylinder Distribution by Grade view displays data temperature trends over time in each storage grade. The horizontal axis marks days and the vertical axis marks number of cylinders, in millions. You can change how temperature allocation metrics and total number of cylinders are displayed for a specific point in time.
The percent values that are displayed below the graph for this view indicate the percentage of the total number of cylinders in the selected grade.
- From the toolbar, click .
- Mouse over the graph to display and move the time marker. As you move the time marker, the display of data in the table beneath the graph changes.
- [Optional] Select a grade from the list above the graph to show the proportion of cylinders, allocated by temperature, for the grade.
- [Optional] Select a time period from the list on the right to show the proportion of cylinders, allocated by temperature, over the previous week or month.
- [Optional] Click in the toolbar to export the on-screen data.