The Workload group view shows the group of workloads that belong to an AG or tier/access level.
- The AG Workload group view displays resource consumption as a percent of total CPU consumption and is accessed from the Distribution view by clicking an allocation group (for SLES 10).
- The tier/access level Workload group view displays tier resource consumption as a percent of system or virtual partition and is accessed from the Distribution view by clicking a tier/access level (for SLES 11).
- State Matrix
- Shows the changes in state, planned environment, or health condition during the cumulative sampling time frame. In SLES 11, you can click it to see details about the current state and previous states.
- In SLES 10, the enforcement priority (EP), allocation group (AG), and workload are listed.
- In SLES 11, the virtual partition and tier/access level are listed.