For Teradata Database systems, you can specify thresholds to control which sessions appear in the My Criteria view.
- Click in the portlet frame and select Settings.
- Click the Criteria tab.
- Select the check box for the threshold you want enabled.
- Enter a threshold to influence which sessions display in the view.
- [Optional] Select the Save these thresholds as the highlight thresholds for the My Criteria view check box. Metrics exceeding at least one threshold will be highlighted in the view.
- Click OK. Sessions exceeding at least one threshold appear in the view.