One or more portlets can be added to the active page at any time during a session. Only one instance of the Viewpoint Calendar and Workload Designer portlet can be added to a page.
- In the portal, click Add Content.
- Click the portlet name one or more times. The number appearing in the upper right corner of the portlet icon indicates the number of instances that will be added to the page.
[Optional] Do any of the following:
- Click to add additional instances of the portlet to the page.
- Click to reduce the number of instances.
- Click to open help for that particular portlet.
- Click Add. The selected portlets are added to the current page.
- [Optional] Reposition the portlets on the portal page by dragging them to another location.