- Edit or create a ruleset.
- From the ruleset toolbar, click Workloads.
- Click the Service Classes tab.
- Next to Service Classes, click .
- Enter a name.
Do one of the following to set the processing priority:
- Select Prioritize queries, select a priority from the menu, and enter a weight from 1 (low) to 100 (high).
- Select Deny access to queries to deny new queries from being admitted into the system for processing.
[Optional] Do one or more of the following to set memory limits:
The memory soft limit cannot be greater than the memory hard limit.
Option Description Memory soft limit check box Select and enter the highest percentage of memory the workload can occupy if there is contention for memory in the system. Memory hard limit check box Select and enter the highest percentage of memory the workload can occupy if there is no contention for memory in the system.
- Click Save.