Health conditions define levels of system health and are used to reallocate system resources when an event degrades the system. When at least one unplanned event occurs, a health condition can be triggered. The default health condition is Normal, and it is used if no other health conditions are triggered. The Normal health condition always remains at the top. The lowest severity is listed at the top. The highest severity is at the bottom. If multiple unplanned events are active at the same time, the health condition with the highest severity is triggered.
- Edit or create a ruleset.
- From the ruleset toolbar, click States.
- Next to Health Conditions, click . A health condition is added with the default name newCond.
- Next to the health condition, click .
- Enter a name for the health condition.
- Enter a minimum duration, in seconds, for the health condition. The event that triggers the change to the health condition must remain above the trigger threshold for the minimum duration you enter before the health condition goes into effect. Setting minimum duration prevents short incidents of an event from triggering a change in the health condition.
- Click OK.
- [Optional] Next to a health condition, click to delete a health condition.
- Click Save.