- Edit or create a ruleset.
- From the ruleset toolbar, click States.
- Next to Unplanned Events, click .
- Next to Available Events, click .
- Select System Event.
- Enter a name.
- [Optional] Enter a description.
- Under Configure Event Trigger, select a System Event Type from the list. Maximum and minimum limits must be positive integers.
- [Optional] Select a qualification option to prevent very short incidents from triggering an event.
[Optional] Under Configure Notifications, enable any of the following options for the start or the end of the event:
Notification Description Send Alert Specifies the action to trigger. Run Program Specifies the Alerts registered programs to trigger. Post to QTable The string you enter is posted to the QTable.
- Click OK.
- [Optional] Drag the event under a specific health condition. When the event occurs, it triggers the health condition.
- Click Close.
- Click Save.