If you want to keep most of the settings from an AWT resource limit, you can clone it and change any settings that do not apply.
- From the ruleset toolbar, click Throttles.
- Click the Resource Limits tab.
- Click and select Clone in the row of the AWT resource limit you want to clone.
- Enter a name.
- [Optional] Enter a description.
- [Optional] Add and save classification criteria.
- Click the State Specific Settings tab.
- Under Default Settings, enter a percent of AWTs in the box, and select either Delay or Reject.
[Optional] To override the default settings for a state, do the following:
- Next to a state name, click .
- Select Create State Specific Settings.
- Enter a percent of AWTs in the box, and select either Delay or Reject.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.