- From the Setup Options list, click Database User Alerts.
- To disable database user alerts, select Disable database user alerts.
To use database user alerts, select one of the following options:
Option Description Domain suffix Enter the suffix that will be appended to the database user name to construct an email address. For example: domain.com User mapping
- Under System Details, select the System, and specify the credentials, authentication, and character set to use for the system.
- Under Table or View Name, enter a name for the user mapping table or view.
- Click Test to verify that the connection is successful, that the mapping table or view exists, and that a select statement against the mapping object returns two columns containing strings. If the operation is successful, appears. If the operation fails, appears; you can mouse over the icon to see information about what caused the failure.