The Query Groups view displays a summary of queries running on the selected system.
- Selection Menus
- Shows the system and query group currently being displayed. Choose a system and a query group.
- State Filter Bar
- Displays a count of the sessions in each of the states. Click any state in the bar to change the displayed data in the summary table to only show the sessions running a query in the selected state.
- Filters allow you to change displayed data by showing only rows that match your filter criteria. You can also sort on the column headers to find the details you want.
- Summary Table
- Displays information about each session for the group of queries, with columns configured specifically for the current view. The view is refreshed when new data is collected. Click on a row in the table to see details.
- Table Actions
- Clear Filters removes any content in the filter boxes.
- Configure Columns allows you to choose the columns to display and set thresholds.
- Abort, Change Priority, Change Workload, and Release Query allow you to manage the selected queries and sessions.
Export creates a .csv file containing all available data. If filters are used, only filtered data is exported.
For more information on Clear Filters, Configure Columns, and Export table actions, see Summary Table Controls.
- Overflow Menu
- Displays a list of states. You can select another state to replace the current state.