- Space needed in front of the cabinet to service an extended chassis
- Space needed to open and close cabinet doors
- Space needed between, in front of, and on the sides of the cabinets to install stabilizer feet
- 101.6 cm (40 in.) front service clearance
- 81.3 cm (32 in.) rear service clearance
At all levels of government (such as city, state and federal), there are laws that govern minimum aisle width (such as building safety codes, occupational safety regulations, and disability access laws). It is the customer’s responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable laws.
The footprints are shown on data center tiles. Each square represents one tile with a dimension of 61 cm x 61 cm (24 in. x 24 in.).