The StatementInfo Parcel did not change.
The DATASET data type is considered a native data type. The following fields of the StatementInfo Parcel contain information relevant to a particular instance of the DATASET data type:
- Data Type Code = VARBYTE or BLOB
- UDT indicator = 0 (DATASET data type is treated as a system built-in type)
- Fully qualified type name length = 0
- Fully qualified type name = ""
- Max Length in Bytes = The maximum possible length in bytes for this particular DATASET instance
- Server Data Type Code: Data type code is DATASET STORAGE FORMAT Avro.